Do I have to do anything special with my plan or device to travel to canada
JRD02

do I have to do anything special to my plan or device when traveling to Canada?

0 Likes
Re: Do I have to do anything special with my plan or device to travel to canada
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You should look into having an international plan and maybe TravelPass added to your account, to control charges.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question JRD02. We know the importance of seeing how you can get service in Canada, and we will be glad to help address any concerns you have in mind. When you have a moment please click in the following link that will show you what options we have for international usage in Canada, and feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns. https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/international-travel/?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-i...

Also, we wanted to make sure that you're aware of our great rewards program. Verizon Up allows you to gain rewards for paying your bill such as gift cards, sporting event tickets, and even concert tickets. You can even get discounts for local businesses in your area. I recommend checking it out here: m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRD02,

Making sure you're set for service while traveling internationally is a definite must before departure. We provide several international options to choose from and based on your plan Canada and Mexico may already be included. To check and see if your plan includes Canada as well as to explore other options specific to your line and trip check out our International Trip Planner by visiting our website here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/.

Adam_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes