Do the texts count against the 100 per month if we are connected to wifi?
azweaver1

I will be purchasing 3 of the $40 100 talk/text/data plan for one month. Do the texts count against the 100 per month if we are connected to wifi? If it does, how can we get more texts without paying 10.00 per day plan?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I will be purchasing 3 of the $40 100 talk/text/data plan for one month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question! If the messaging application that you are utilizing allows you to send messages through WiFi, this should not count against your usage. Keep in mind, if your device maintains an active connection to messaging services and the message is sent this way, it will cause usage against your monthly allowance for international traveling.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!     �

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question! If the messaging application that you are utilizing allows you to send messages through WiFi, this should not count against your usage. Keep in mind, if your device maintains an active connection to messaging services and the message is sent this way, it will cause usage against your monthly allowance for international traveling.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!     �

0 Likes
azweaver1

So as long as we stay on airplane mode and connected to wifi the entire time then there should be no charges, correct?

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is correct. Keeping your device in Airplane Mode and staying connected to Wi-Fi will not incur charges.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes