Does using my phone in the UK with the Travel Pass option allow voice/text to the US?
dp1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm travelling to London in June and looking at cell options.  The Travel Pass, $10/day says I have my plan in the UK. Questions is, can I call and text back to the USA without per minute or per text charges?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does using my phone in the UK with the Travel Pass option allow voice/text to the US?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help you stay connected while so far from home, dp1947. Travel Pass does allow you to use your current plan allowance without extra per minute or text charges when calling/texting back to the U.S. or to the country you are currently in.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Does using my phone in the UK with the Travel Pass option allow voice/text to the US?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help you stay connected while so far from home, dp1947. Travel Pass does allow you to use your current plan allowance without extra per minute or text charges when calling/texting back to the U.S. or to the country you are currently in.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

dp1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks!

0 Likes