FRAUD CHARGES
hershey115
Enthusiast - Level 1

Made a trip to Honduras and of course have the travel pass. However made calls back to Florida and some how Verizon charged the account as if I was calling Greece and Russia in the amount of $287. Mind you both lines are on the Verizon account. I opened up a dispute on April 4 and still no resolution. Every time I call, I'm on the phone for an hour and always seem to get disconnected. Come on Verizon get it together. And stop charging fraudulent calls. Did anyone have or had this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FRAUD CHARGES
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Resolving any fraudulent activity concerns is a top priority. We never want there to be any discrepancies with your bill, especially roaming charges. You mentioned that you were in the Honduras  and made calls to Florida. Does your bill show that calls were made to Greece and Russia? 

0 Likes
hershey115
Enthusiast - Level 1

The bill shows the Florida number but as if the phone was located in Greece and Russia.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the helpful details, hershey115. I'm so glad to learn an investigation has already been opened regarding the calls. Have you received a resolution to the investigation yet? If so, what was advised?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes