Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,624 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
How can I use my iPhone in Canada?
SPOOKY3298

How can I use my iPhone in Canada?

0 Likes
Re: How can I use my iPhone in Canada?
deloused
Master - Level 3

That depends. Which iPhone do you have?

0 Likes
SPOOKY3298

5S

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SPOOKY3298, we know the importance of staying connected while traveling to Canada, and we will be glad to help address any concerns you have with making these changes. To confirm, what iPhone device do you have to help you set up your device for international travel? Also, have you already selected a travel plan to make sure you are able to stay connected?

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Spooky3298!

That is a great question! We want to make sure that you are always able to use that device when you need to. You should have no issue using it in Canada. You can use something like TravelPass or another travel plan found with the link below to see what you may need while travelling. I would suggest making sure that you are covered as well. We are about to go into open enrollment for our insurance options for devices. If you have any questions or concerns about that, please feel free to ask: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/total-mobile-protection . Depending on your needs, You may want to add TravelPass as it allows you to use your domestic plan while traveling in other countries. 

0 Likes
SPOOKY3298

Plan already accepted. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SPOOKY3298,

We are happy to hear you were able to select a plan. We hope you enjoy your time in Canada. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is awesome, SPOOKY3298. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns for us. We hope you have a great time in Canada. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes