How much would a one time call to England cost?
memm

i am still unable to ascertain rates for an one-tim call to England despite signing in and using the online tools.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i am still unable to ascertain rates for an one-tim call to England despite signing in and using the online tools. Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow me to explain you calling options to England from the united States, memm. You have a few options. The best option is to get a Call the World plan which includes 1000 shared minutes per month to use on any of the phones in your account to call England. Any minutes over the 1000 minute allotment will be billed at $0.10/min.

You can also add the $5 Value Plan and pay as you go with the following rates:
$0.06/min to Landlines
$0.26/min to Mobile phones

Or you can pay as you go without any plan with the following rates:
$1.49/min to Landlines
$1.69/min to Mobile phones

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i am still unable to ascertain rates for an one-tim call to England despite signing in and using the online tools. Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow me to explain you calling options to England from the united States, memm. You have a few options. The best option is to get a Call the World plan which includes 1000 shared minutes per month to use on any of the phones in your account to call England. Any minutes over the 1000 minute allotment will be billed at $0.10/min.

You can also add the $5 Value Plan and pay as you go with the following rates:
$0.06/min to Landlines
$0.26/min to Mobile phones

Or you can pay as you go without any plan with the following rates:
$1.49/min to Landlines
$1.69/min to Mobile phones

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes