I want to add international $10/day Travel Pass for 3 days! How do I?
ROGOLI50
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to add international $10/day Travel Pass for 3 days! How do I?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROGOLI50-

How exciting that you are traveling internationally! TravelPass is an awesome global feature that avoids any pesky international charges. You can enable international services through your My Verizon account by following this link: http://vz.to/2dklbLu. Once your international services are enabled, there is nothing further that you need to do to add TravelPass. Once you land in the TravelPass country, your phone will send a text message asking if you would like to opt into the TravelPass feature. You will then respond by texting 'y'. Then, every 24 hours, you will be charged $10.00 when you use your phone. If you don't use your phone for 2 days on international cell towers, you will not be charged. Which is awesome! Let's make sure that you have roaming enabled, what make/model phone do you have?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROGOLI50-

How exciting that you are traveling internationally! TravelPass is an awesome global feature that avoids any pesky international charges. You can enable international services through your My Verizon account by following this link: http://vz.to/2dklbLu. Once your international services are enabled, there is nothing further that you need to do to add TravelPass. Once you land in the TravelPass country, your phone will send a text message asking if you would like to opt into the TravelPass feature. You will then respond by texting 'y'. Then, every 24 hours, you will be charged $10.00 when you use your phone. If you don't use your phone for 2 days on international cell towers, you will not be charged. Which is awesome! Let's make sure that you have roaming enabled, what make/model phone do you have?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yup, you turn it on, leave it on, and it will only get used when a) you are in a covered country and b) your phone uses any data, voice, or text while in that country.  It is safe to always leave it on your account.

Make sure the country ypu you are going to is covered by travel pass not all countries are covered. People have not checked and then complain when they get a big bill even though they had travel pass on their account.