IPhone X International Plan
kaitlynmary

I will be traveling to Norway and Denmark next month for my honeymoon. I was able to add the international plan to my husbands IPhone 7, but it says my iphone x is not compatible. What? Why? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone X International Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have service while abroad and the iPhone X is an excellent device. I want to make sure that you get all the assistance that you need. The iPhone X is compatible with the network in Norway and Denmark. Please visit our "International Trip Planner" page http://spr.ly/6603E0vCP enter the country names ( Norway and Denmark) and the device (iPhone X) to check the different options you have. How does this work for you?

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
tmannix

I'm having the same problem with my iphone xr. When I get to this step, it only lists my husband's galaxy phone, but mine isn't even an option. I was able to add the plan to his phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tmannix, We want to ensure you can add TravelPass to your line as needed. We welcome the opportunity to assist with this matter. Oftentimes, when a customer is unable to add TravelPass it's because that have a conflicting International feature already on their line that needs to be removed by Customer Service first. Other times, the TravelPass feature may already be an included feature on the line and therefore it won't have an option to add the service. If you send the word "travel" to 4004, do you encounter an error or confirmation message?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes