If I sign up for an international plan for 2 months do I pay the $40.00 per month charge in addition to my regular monthly charge of just the $40.00?
WAYLIN40

If I sign up for an international plan for 2 months do I pay the $40.00 per month charge in addition to my regular monthly charge of just the $40.00?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WAYLIN40,

Sounds like you're gearing up for a great trip. The international plans are billed in additional to your regular bill, but the way it's billed can vary depending on how it's added. If the $40 plan is backdated to the beginning of a bill cycle, you will see the two full $40 charges on one bill. For more information on international plan options, use this link http://vz.to/1VXsw2l.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

In addition to your normal bill.

0 Likes
tvw

In addition and from experience traveling to Costa Rica And Punta Cana I would suggest you not buy the $40 plan we did that and could not use the data and when we returned it said we had used the data  and even went over $25 on data. We tried the first day to hook up to data and it wouldn't allow us so we turned the data off. Verizon of course would not take the $40 off the bill. Both times we traveled we ended up just hooking to wifi in lobby of hotel and messaging and calling through facebook if we needed to

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WAYLIN40,

Sounds like you're gearing up for a great trip. The international plans are billed in additional to your regular bill, but the way it's billed can vary depending on how it's added. If the $40 plan is backdated to the beginning of a bill cycle, you will see the two full $40 charges on one bill. For more information on international plan options, use this link http://vz.to/1VXsw2l.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes