If I travel internationally ... and use the $10 a day plan, do I get to use my usual US data allowance of 12GM a month?
DR95497
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I travel internationally and use the  $10 a day plan, do I get to use my usual US data allowance of 12GM a month?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I travel internationally ... and use the $10 a day plan, do I get to use my usual US data allowance of 12GM a month?
rcschnoor
Legend

Did you go to the international plan page to find out?

What is TravelPass?

TravelPass lets you use your domestic talk, text and data allowances while traveling outside the US in more than 100 countries for a low daily rate.

Instead of paying per minute, per message, or per MB you'll be charged a flat rate with TravelPass. The daily rate is $5/day in Mexico and Canada and $10/day in other countries where TravelPass is available. You'll use your minutes, messages and data allowances from your domestic plan. 4G data speeds apply for the first 512 MB/day with 2G reduced speeds thereafter. The daily charge only applies on days you use your service outside of the US, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.

Get more plan flexibility and international options with Beyond Unlimited. Beyond Unlimited gives you unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada. Plus you can take your domestic talk, text and data* allowances with you to Mexico and Canada at no additional charge.

*4G data speeds apply for the first 512 MB/day with 2G reduced speeds thereafter. If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60-day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I travel internationally ... and use the $10 a day plan, do I get to use my usual US data allowance of 12GM a month?
rcschnoor
Legend

Did you go to the international plan page to find out?

What is TravelPass?

TravelPass lets you use your domestic talk, text and data allowances while traveling outside the US in more than 100 countries for a low daily rate.

Instead of paying per minute, per message, or per MB you'll be charged a flat rate with TravelPass. The daily rate is $5/day in Mexico and Canada and $10/day in other countries where TravelPass is available. You'll use your minutes, messages and data allowances from your domestic plan. 4G data speeds apply for the first 512 MB/day with 2G reduced speeds thereafter. The daily charge only applies on days you use your service outside of the US, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.

Get more plan flexibility and international options with Beyond Unlimited. Beyond Unlimited gives you unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada. Plus you can take your domestic talk, text and data* allowances with you to Mexico and Canada at no additional charge.

*4G data speeds apply for the first 512 MB/day with 2G reduced speeds thereafter. If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60-day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited.

0 Likes