International $10 per day Travel pass stopped working
help27

Need a little help if anyone can be so kind as contacting Verizon seems worthless today.  Their phone number is closed and the chat function isn't ever answering. 

My daughter is in Thailand for the past week.  We did the TravelPass $10 per day session and I set it up for a 30 day period.  She left US on Dec. 24.  Has worked fine and daily I get a text when she activates it.   Today she texted me that she can't connect.   when she goes in setup wizard it says Phone not activated please contact Verizon at 800-922-0204 for assistance.    Hasn't done that before.   

She's on my plan, bill current, shows up that she has the international plan.   Anyone else have this experience and know how to fix it without having to wait until tomorrow ?  If I do chat box and when I click to talk to agent it just says "I don't understand"

thanks much and Happy New Year!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: International $10 per day Travel pass stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that your daughter's device is working properly while traveling in Thailand, and we are here to help. We've contacted you via a Private Message to further assist you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes