International Calls To India
SHIV_280
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Team,

Every time I call customer service I have a different version. Last time i called and was told I canhave International calling to all the number in my account just by paying 15$ month from USA. Somebody from ur team promised the same but was not able to update it as he said my phone was showing non vrz phone.

I have got a new sim replaced from Verizon and looking for the same plan know. The agent said he will call me back but i have not heard from him till date.I just need india calling only

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International Calls To India
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly not the impression we want you to have of Verizon Wireless.  I personally apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Let's get the information you need regarding International Calling while using your mobile device in the USA. This website link will provide information for you at: http://vz.to/2sRsqDQ.

Once you've accessed the website please choose the "Call and Message  while in the US." option and click the "Get Started" link to view additional information. You'll then type in the country you'll be calling (e.g. India) and you'll be able to view pricing plan options along with other information about rates. Please let me know if this answers your question.

I'm also very much concerned about your reference to your device displaying as a "Non-VZW" device. We'll need more information about the make/model device you have. How does this sound?

RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: International Calls To India
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly not the impression we want you to have of Verizon Wireless.  I personally apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Let's get the information you need regarding International Calling while using your mobile device in the USA. This website link will provide information for you at: http://vz.to/2sRsqDQ.

Once you've accessed the website please choose the "Call and Message  while in the US." option and click the "Get Started" link to view additional information. You'll then type in the country you'll be calling (e.g. India) and you'll be able to view pricing plan options along with other information about rates. Please let me know if this answers your question.

I'm also very much concerned about your reference to your device displaying as a "Non-VZW" device. We'll need more information about the make/model device you have. How does this sound?

RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes