International Plan Billing
dwkelpe

I signed up for a Int Tvl5gb/250min/1000 MSG 1mo plan.  I thought the 1mo meant I would only be charged for one month of usage.  I was in Portugal for 2 weeks but because my 2 weeks crossed my billing date, I got charged the full amount of the plan for two billing months.  A Verizon rep said because I used the plan in two billing cycles, I have to pay the full amount twice.  This is not fair.  It should at a minimum have been prorated across the billing cycle.  Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: International Plan Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn about what happened when you added a plan for international use. I completely understand what happened, and that you shouldn't be punished that you planned your vacation without taking your billing cycle date into account. We can definitely take a closer look into this for you, dwkelpe! Please send a Private Note, and we can begin there. Thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
dwkelpe

I sent in a private message.  I hope it went to you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Following up is always good, dwkelpe. According to our records here, we worked with you via private note right around the time you sent this message in. Did that happen? 

-George

0 Likes
dwkelpe

Yes, I got a partial credit for unused time in March.  It seems to me I should have also gotten a credit for unused time in February.

0 Likes