International Plans
Olexus

I will be travelling to Europe and I currently do not have an international plan. However, does, for example, TravelPass automatically trigger as soon as I receive a text or a call from the US? In other words, is it ok to do nothing and do not add a plan? Or should I set the International Plan to "pay as you go" to avoid paying $10 a day for maybe one or two calls/texts I receive?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: International Plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can gladly help to review the best international plan for your needs. We will be creating a Private Note to discuss your account information in a secured setting, please stand by for that!

*Michael

0 Likes
Re: International Plans
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Olexus wrote:

I will be travelling to Europe and I currently do not have an international plan. However, does, for example, TravelPass automatically trigger as soon as I receive a text or a call from the US? In other words, is it ok to do nothing and do not add a plan? Or should I set the International Plan to "pay as you go" to avoid paying $10 a day for maybe one or two calls/texts I receive?

Thanks

If you don't have Travel Pass on your account it won't/shouldn't get triggered.  If it is on your account, it WILL get triggered by a text or call.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes