International plan start date?
VANLINC1

I signed up for an international month to month plan to start Feb 12. My billing cycle begins/ends on Feb 23. Will I be able to actually use the international calling on Feb 12?

0 Likes
Re: International plan start date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring your international plan covers your usage is crucial to avoid unwanted charges Vanlinc1. If the international plan is added on 2/12/18, international calls made on 2/12/18 will be covered as long as the country you are calling is covered under the international plan. 

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vanlinc1 How exciting to be traveling. Let's make sure you have the coverage you need. If you have it scheduled to start on 2/12, you will be able to use it on that date. Did you call us or did you use online self-service? If you look at your online My Verizon do you see the feature?

0 Likes
dwkelpe

I have a similar problem.  I signed up for a Int Tvl5gb/250min/1000 MSG 1mo plan.  I thought the 1mo meant I would only be charged for one month of usage.  My plan started 5 days before my billing date. I was in Portugal for 2 weeks but because my 2 weeks crossed my billing date, I got charged the full amount of the plan for two billing months.  Verizon gave me a refund for the unused time in the second month, but I still had to pay a full month's charge for the first month even though I only used it for 5 days.

0 Likes