Is a daily TravelPass charge applied for calls made to devices in the same country?
VALHIN46

When travelling abroad with TravelPass, is a daily charge applied if calls are made to other Verizon phones in the same county? How about to US phone numbers?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TravelPass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question, VALHIN46 and we want to be sure you have the right expectation for our TravelPass feature. I’m happy to help you today.

When using our TravelPass option, there is no international long distance charge for calls made to numbers within the TravelPass country or to a US number. Please feel free to reach out to us with any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: TravelPass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question, VALHIN46 and we want to be sure you have the right expectation for our TravelPass feature. I’m happy to help you today.

When using our TravelPass option, there is no international long distance charge for calls made to numbers within the TravelPass country or to a US number. Please feel free to reach out to us with any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes