Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Long distance while abroad
jerzykb

If I am abroad using the $10 per day Travel Pass, will phone calls I make within that foreign country incur long distance charges if I don't have a long distance plan?  For example, if I go to the UK and use Travel Pass while there, and I call, let's say, a hotel in the UK while I'm in the UK, is that UK-to-UK call considered a long distance call that will incur charges because I'm using a US telephone number on Travel Pass?

0 Likes
Re: Long distance while abroad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jerzykb, it is important to have clear information regarding your account when traveling abroad. Travel Pass is a feature that is available that allows access to your domestic plan to use while international. The $10 per day fee will allow you to place calls within the country you are traveling as well as call back to the US and is covered by the $10 fee with no additional long distance charges. Please see the link below for more information and let us know if you have any questions. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/travelpass-faqs/

*Joshua

0 Likes