Moto Canada?
DANRIC55

Can I use my Motorola Moto G5 Plus on a trip to Canada?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto Canada?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DANRIC55, this is an excellent question! We always want to ensure that you have the right expectations before you travel. As the Moto G5 is a non-Verizon device, we would recommend checking with the manufacturer to confirm that it is GSM capable because Canada relies on the GSM network to stay connected.

Also, we want to make sure that your service is covered with your current calling plan or if you may need to make a change to prevent unwanted charges. You can check out our global services at http://bit.ly/2lKJSEW to learn more.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I would think your Verizon Wireless services would work although if you don't have an International Plan (Travel Pass) you might have Roaming Charges.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DANRIC55, this is an excellent question! We always want to ensure that you have the right expectations before you travel. As the Moto G5 is a non-Verizon device, we would recommend checking with the manufacturer to confirm that it is GSM capable because Canada relies on the GSM network to stay connected.

Also, we want to make sure that your service is covered with your current calling plan or if you may need to make a change to prevent unwanted charges. You can check out our global services at http://bit.ly/2lKJSEW to learn more.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes