Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola G4 Plus and international travel
GROVERCXL

My wife and I both have Motorola G4 Plus phones and are travelling to France soon. I have tried to use the Verizon travel planner, but it only seems to work with phones that were sold by Verizon. Does anyone have suggestions for adding an international plan to our phones, or if getting a sim card in France would be a better option?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola G4 Plus and international travel
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You should check the specifications for the phone to verify if they are global ready to travel to the area you are visiting. Then you can use a phone model with a similar configuration in the travel planner.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola G4 Plus and international travel
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Being connected that far from home is a must, GROVERCXL. As Ann154 mentioned, is your device Global ready? This will determine if the device can be used abroad. Otherwise, you also have the option to use WiFi and applications to stay connected.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes