Overseas Travel and Unused Minutes
kelllykong

hot spot that I paid for a few months I left country for almost 58 days, before leave, called the verizon rep whether I can use my unused fund when come back, i have unlimited hotspot for $70 plan if auto pay is $65. I used only 3 days, when I came back the next morning, called 3 times, they give me $5 credit, I was told something else on the phone or I didnt hear well, when called back, the rep hang up the phone when I didnt agree with the disission, I had used prepaid boostmobile and virgin bobile for over 10 years, when I go overseas, they always give me back the unused fund for the new cycle, why verizon rep told me one thing before I left the country, and did another thing when I come back to the country. I called many times , no one answer the phone, all is th emessages, and no one so far can solve the problems.

I asked their manager, hang up phone on me, and asked me to pay the whole new plan of $70 minus the $5 credit, how come my $65 off 3 days use become of $5? is rediculous answer.

I dont recommend this company doing things like this, greedy like mad man no reason to ate too much money.

I need their manager to calllme or to set the hotspot immediately, who can help to find the right person to solve this problem.

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: suspended while traveling overseas, before leaving had asked the rep, was told my funds left or unused will be used when come back to use, just ca
bearone21
Legend

don't plan on the manager calling you back.

if you're not using auto payments verizon probably doesn't have the time to run a special payment plan for you while you're gone.

Re: suspended while traveling overseas, before leaving had asked the rep, was told my funds left or unused will be used when come back to use, just ca
mama23dogs
Legend

The problem is you expect Verizon to work the way you want - and it doesn’t.   You should instead expect to learn how Verizon works and work with in that system.    FYI AT&T works the same way as Verizon.   

If you pay for Verizon prepaid service and don’t use it that’s kind of your choice.  It doesn’t have a vacation hold option or prorate service.  

What you should’ve done is not to pay for the month.   That way you would not have paid for three days that you did use and 27 that you did not. 

Then refill your account when you returned.  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Prepaid accounts are also canceled and the number associated with it recycled if the account isn't funded for a period of time. The terms would state how that would be. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: suspended while traveling overseas,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure that you get the best support possible. For further assistance please reach out to our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804. They will provide the support needed for your concerns. - Alberto

0 Likes