Phone not dialing out
blevinsdr2

Hello,

I am traveling abroad in Italy and have the travel pass. My husband also has the travel pass. His phone is making calls just fine, but mine will not - I get an error message about the number not being available. Can anyone provide a solution to this? We are both using the same type of phone plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone not dialing out
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@blevinsdr2 wrote:

Hello,

I am traveling abroad in Italy and have the travel pass. My husband also has the travel pass. His phone is making calls just fine, but mine will not - I get an error message about the number not being available. Can anyone provide a solution to this? We are both using the same type of phone plan.

Are you manually dialing the number or using a saved contact?  Are you following the local dialing plans?  Have you compared what you're dialing with what your husband is dialing?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
blevinsdr2

Thank you for taking the time to respond - we are both using saved contacts, but have tried manual dialing as well as adding 1+ the zip. Same result, his works, mine gives the message.

So strange…

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I regret knowing your having issues with your service, especially abroad, but I can help! Have you turned your device completely off, then back on again after arriving in Italy?

*Angela

0 Likes