Poor Coverage in Windsor Ontario??
JimW58

My wife and I travel to Windsor, Ontario Canada once or twice a year. Whenever we are there the service on both our phones is terrible. We both experience dropped calls, unsent and unreceived texts and poor internet connections. This has been happening for quite a few years now and we can't figure out why. I have a Samsung S and my wife has an I-phone 8. Any thoughts as to why the service is so bad in this area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in Windsor Ontario??
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Verizon does not have native coverage in Canada. if you're in Canda you'd be roaming on a Canadian carrier. Take it up with them.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in Windsor Ontario??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to rely on your device while traveling internationally is a must. You can check your international coverage here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/overlays/international-travel-coverage-map.html. Additionally, you want to make sure your settings are correct for international travel. See settings listed below:

If this doesn't work for you, please reach out to us on one of our social media platforms while you are abroad, so we can troubleshoot with you.

BrittanyK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes