Samsung 7 edge - can it be used in Europe
joten

I'm planning on a vacation to Europe (Germany, England, Spain, France and Italy), and was wondering if I can use my Samsing 7 edge

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung 7 edge - can it be used in Europe
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most likely, yes. You will need an international plan or purchase a prepaid SIM card from the local carrier. The phone may not be fully compatible with the local GSM networks there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most likely, yes. You will need an international plan or purchase a prepaid SIM card from the local carrier. The phone may not be fully compatible with the local GSM networks there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

joten,

We want to make sure you can stay connected while traveling. Here is a link to our International Trip Planner. International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless As Ann154 mentioned, if you want to use a local carriers Sim card, be sure to check with the carrier that they support your device.

If you would like us to review you options with a Verizon Sim card, please respond to the Private Message I have sent you.

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes