Text messages when I am in India
Tummalakk

Hi there, 

I am traveling to India and wish to see my text message, without having international plan but I wish to see the message on my iPhone using Message+ app on my phone. Is the it good option?

please let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages when I am in India
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening, Tummalakk! I want to be sure that we understand your question. You are traveling to India, but do not want to add an international plan, correct? I personally wouldn't recommend this to avoid any international usage charges. If you do not want any charges, you would need to keep your phone in Airplane Mode the entire time while traveling. This disables the cellular antenna within the device.

-Marshall

0 Likes
Tummalakk

Thank you for your response, I am already in India and did everything you told me to on the above changes.

my only question, is there any option for me to see the text message I am getting on my phone? Please let me know and have tried Messages+ app and it is not working and also trying you websites version of Text online do not see any new messages I keep getting? Please assist.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tummalakk, we'd love to review your options. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. ~Aaron

0 Likes