Travel Pass w/iphone XR
obdogmom

When I try to add Travel Pass on my account, it says my iPhone XR is not compatible, only my husband's 6S.  Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Travel Pass w/iphone XR
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to see why you can't add TravelPass to your account, and we will be glad to help you see what is causing the issue. We will be sending you a private message shortly to access your account. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
ahobbs

Im having the same problem, did you figure it out?

0 Likes
obdogmom

I never had a response from Verizon other than the one posted here. I must have eventually connected to Travel Pass because I Did have access to it on my trip. However I never used it because I was  usually able to connect to WiFi so I could text with no fee and also make phone calls thru What's App or FB Messenger. I realized I could keep my phone on airplane mode but keep WiFi on. That way I never accidentally tripped the Travel Pass which has happened to me in the past. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ahobbs,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. We are concerned to hear that you are having trouble with your phone and TravelPass, but we will work to get this resolved for you. When did you activate your iPhone XR? Have you been able to use TravelPass previously with a different phone?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
obdogmom

Seriously?! I asked my question on August 22.  My trip is long over. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

obdogmom, I hope you had a great trip! Reviewing the conversation, I do see there was a response sent; however, I do not see the private note received as indicated. I apologize, it seems that we have dropped the ball. Please know that this is a good form of communication if you ever have concerns in the future.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
dgodes

So....for the rest of us .... can we use travel pass with X or XR?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dgodes, yes the iPhone X and XR do support TravelPass and it's important you're aware of all your options. If there's an issue with adding the feature it's always something we can manually add/correct on your Verizon Wireless account. Does this provide clarity?

Question #4 at the link attached explains how you can add TravelPass to your line via a text message. http://spr.ly/66001PkZE

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
rbyars

I am having the same issue with Samsung S10e. website says it is inelligible for any international travel plan, text did not work, calling customer service did not help. I was able to add the other three lines on my account, the phone is definitely compatible becuase we used it overseas with a different carier in the past. No explanation for why it is inelligible.

0 Likes