Travel Pass with legacy shared data plan?
minohio

Hello!

We are traveling to Chile for a short trip with 3 lines and want to add the daily Travel Pass.  Our current plan is an old one, but works well for us and is a great deal at our grandfathered prices. 🙂 

We get 2GB of data per month, shared between all three lines.  After that, we get unlimited data at reduced speed. 

How would this work with the Travel Pass?  If I add the travel pass to each line, I assume it will allow us to continue to use our 2GB per month shared.  But what happens when we hit our collectice 2GB limit?  Will we be unlimited at slower speed while international?  Or would we then begin incurring international overage charges?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Travel Pass with legacy shared data plan?
boringusername
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the exact name of your current plan? The travel pass option might be only available for certain plans and might not be compatible with your grandfathered/retired plan. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

GIW91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I'm on with the Gudp and traveling to Mexico later this month for only 3 days.

Could you please tell me what's the best option for me?

TIA

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, GIW91. We know how important it is to have an international plan to stay connected while traveling. You can easily find the best option for your needs by using our International Trip Planner Tool here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/.

Does this help? 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes