Travel pass
TORIALE

How to turn off Travel Pass when I get back to US to avoid accidentally charge near international border?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Travel pass
rcschnoor
Legend

You could call CS and have them remove it from your account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have your Roaming OFF and Cell Data OFF.  Airplane mode also works, but then you can't get calls or texts.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
rcschnoor
Legend

You could call CS and have them remove it from your account.

0 Likes
TORIALE

I just found out you can turn on and off Travel Pass by signing on to your verizon wireless account, click on the Feature option from the lower left menu.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Does that just remove TravelPass from the line on your account?  Can your share a screen shot of that 'Feature option from the lower left menu'?  I don't see it.  I see 'Manage International Options' where you can add/remove TravelPass.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's jump in here, Jav6. You mentioned some key information: "I see 'Manage International Options' where you can add/remove TravelPass." With that Manage International Options, that is where you should be going to remove TravelPass. Do you see that option listed once you click on it? 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Geez, @TakendraW_VZW,

Sure, jump in, but read the previous posts more carefully.  I was responding to the Original Poster and not asking for any help.  I don't have any issues with TravelPass, but wanted a little clarification of what the OP had said.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring that you do not get charged for TravelPass while in the United States is important. Per our TravelPass FAQ under item 3, we recommend turning off device roaming or placing the phone in Airplane Mode. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/travelpass-faqs/. Please let me know if this provides clarity.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jocasta

Except none of this works. I have turned off TravelPass, turned off roaming and mobile data, and I am still getting charged. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes