Travel plan
ann4700

I need a $130 credit for travel plans in Canada when I never set foot in Canada. The Canadian towers near secure set Marie errored in indicating that I was using my phone in Canada.

this has happened for the past four years. I have informed Verizon and you continue to bill me incorrectly!

reg carter

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Travel plan
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

This is not the billing department.  The community is primarily a customer populated forum.  

You need to call.

and if this is continuing problem, Verizon isn’t going to keep crediting you.  You need to disable roaming in your phones settings.

0 Likes
Re: Travel plan
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I visited, then moved to northern Vermont and frequently make visits that are close to the Canadian border.  I got text messages warning me that I was about to incur international charges (I had TravelPass).  Fortunately, after I moved, I changed my plan, to a Go Unlimited plan that includes text, talk and data in Canada.  I now don't have to worry about making sure my phone is in airplane mode, roaming off and cell data off when hitting a Canadian cell tower near the border.  If you were getting these text messages, then you should have been aware and taken steps to ensure you weren't incurring international charges.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes