TravelPass
MOBOLINK

Your  TravelPass # plan includes the United Arab Emirates, but not Saudi Arabia, where we live and work. Why is that? Our country is a much bigger market. Hundreds of thousands of Saudis travel to, study in, and work in the United States (going back and forth), besides thousands of us Americans who choose to work over here (and also go back and forth)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TravelPass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MOBOLINK-

I totally understand the confusion and appreciate your feedback. Our international plans are dependent upon agreements with the local providers. While TravelPass is not available in Saudi Arabia currently, it may be available at some point in the future. I do recommend checking back frequently as new countries are updated all the time. Additionally, we do offer bundle plans for Saudi Arabia if you need a plan in the interim. You can view all of the options available by following this link: http://vz.to/1OIU8Wz.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: TravelPass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MOBOLINK-

I totally understand the confusion and appreciate your feedback. Our international plans are dependent upon agreements with the local providers. While TravelPass is not available in Saudi Arabia currently, it may be available at some point in the future. I do recommend checking back frequently as new countries are updated all the time. Additionally, we do offer bundle plans for Saudi Arabia if you need a plan in the interim. You can view all of the options available by following this link: http://vz.to/1OIU8Wz.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes