Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Traveling Internationally
worldtraveler94401

I am traveling to Greece tomorrow. I do not want to use the TravelPass program, so I bought an eSim from Orange. I get 30GB of Data, Unlimited Texting and Unlimited calls to the US for $29 USD.

How can I make and receive free calls to/from the US using WiFi calling? Do I just need to disable Cellular Data for my primary line and set it to my eSim? What happens if I receive a call on my main Verizon number but I don't answer it and wait to return the call using WiFi calling? There shouldn't be any charges right?

I should also be able to use iMessage on my US number as long as I am routing Data to the secondary eSIM right?

0 Likes
Re: Traveling Internationally
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Helo! Thank you for reaching out to us! We can definitely assist with your Wi-Fi Calling and answer your eSIM questions! We can add that free Wi-Fi Calling feature to your account, we'll just need access to the account. How does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes