Traveling to Canada
LORBAK72

I am travelling to Canada with a iPhone X Go Beyond and completed the International Travel Plan. It told me that my domestic plan covers Mexico and Canada. However, now that I am in Canada I don't have service. I am confused. What else do I need to do?

0 Likes
Re: Traveling to Canada
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I happy you were able to complete the International Travel Plan for your trip to Canada LORBAK72. I'm sorry your services aren't working during your travels but you've reached the right place to get that phone up and running. Let's make sure your international services are enabled on the device. Here are the steps to enable data and voice roaming. Select Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options >tap Roaming > Ensure the Voice Roaming and Data Roaming switches are turned on > Tap the International CDMA switch to turn on . For voice roaming tap Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Roaming > Tap voice roaming switch to turn on > Tap the international CDMA switch to turn on.

Once you've completed the above steps, I would power off and on for 1-2 minutes and try to make a test call out. Please let us know if you continue to have issues and if you receive an error message.

KinquanaH_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes