Travelpass in Hungary
enhun

I understand (I think) what the charges would be to my Verizon phone in Hungary with Travelpass. But what I am wondering is if it would cost my Hungarian friend more than a usual local call to make calls to me or receive calls from me. Thanks for any assistance!

0 Likes
Re: Travelpass in Hungary
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would be the same as if they called you while you were in the USA even if you were sitting right next to them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Travelpass in Hungary
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to reach out, and speak with family and friends, is why we have the communication devices we do. In your situation, with Travel Pass (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/travelpass-faqs/), you'd be billed the same rates as if you were in the United States. For your friend, though, since they are dialing an international prefix to reach you, they would be billed for the accompanying international charges to place, and receive, calls from you. To know what those charges would be, we'd recommend your friend reaches out to his telecom (phone) company for information, or, look it up online. If you have any other concerns or questions, let us know. 

SeaneB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes