Unable to add travel pass to iPhone 11 Pro that using e-sim
flying_caterpillar

Hi,

I have a iPhone 11 Pro that currently using Verizon e-sim with Umlimited postpaid plan  (there is no physical SIM card in my phone). 

When I try to add a travel plan to UK from "My Verizon", on "What device are you taking with you" tab, the iPhone 11 Pro that using e-sim is grey out on  and has a text "Does not work outside the US"  on it. all of my other phone number under the plan that with physical sim are not grey-out and can be selected.

May I know I can not select my e-sim Phone for a travel plan?  and Why Verizon told me My e-sim phone "Does not work outside the US"?  the main concept of e-sim is to have a Verizon e-sim and when traveling abroad , I can get a local SIM card.  If e-sim can not be work outside the US, there is no point to have a e-sim.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to add travel pass to iPhone 11 Pro that using e-sim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Flying_caterpillar, when preparing for a trip we definitely want you to have the services that you need. As we will want to check your line to ensure that you have exactly what you need, please respond to our Private Message.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Flying_caterpillar, when preparing for a trip we definitely want you to have the services that you need. As we will want to check your line to ensure that you have exactly what you need, please respond to our Private Message.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

@lorenb_vzw , if you are able to resolve it privately, please share publicly what the resolution is. This ensures others can benefit from your conversation.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
flying_caterpillar

No, it is still not resolved yet.

0 Likes