Using Verizon from Cuba. Yes? No? Maybe?
SUSBEL40

Hi i'm traveling to Cuba in the next couple of days and would like to be able to call and/or text back to the states a few times' my understanding is

that we will only be able to access  wireless communications from limited areas. I have a small 1 Gb plan. I'd like to use a pay as you go model as I won't be there very long and most days I won't be able to access cell service anyway. What's available to me and at what cost? I'm using an

iPhone 5S.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using Verizon from Cuba. Yes? No? Maybe?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connect while you travel SUSBEL40 is essential. We can absolutely review your options for you. Using your phone while in Cuba is available. Standard rates is $2.49 a minute. Does that help?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using Verizon from Cuba. Yes? No? Maybe?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connect while you travel SUSBEL40 is essential. We can absolutely review your options for you. Using your phone while in Cuba is available. Standard rates is $2.49 a minute. Does that help?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes