Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon doesn't recognize the iPhone 7 plus I bought at a Verizon store. So, how do I sign up for the international travel plan?
MICDAL32

Tried to sign up for ITP on net and entered phone# and device, but Verizon says my number is not associated with that device (iPhone 7 +) , even though I bought it at a Verizon store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn't recognize the iPhone 7 plus I bought at a Verizon store. So, how do I sign up for the international travel plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MICDAL32, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize you are experiencing this issue with your device, and I can certainly assist you with looking into this further. Just to clarify, do you have active service with Verizon Wireless? What website are you using to sign up for an international travel plan? Where are you currently located?

GersonG_VZW    

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn't recognize the iPhone 7 plus I bought at a Verizon store. So, how do I sign up for the international travel plan?
MICDAL32

Yes, I have an active wireless plan with Verizon. This is the website I tried to sign up for international plan:

International Travel Plan | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MICDAL32, I know the importance of signing up for an international plan on your terms. Thank you for providing the link. When you were on the website, were you logged in to your My Verizon account? Have you had success signing up for an international plan online in the past? Have you tried clearing the cookies and browser history, then trying again?

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes