Verizon prepaid call forwarding questions
WIFICALLING

I used to forward my all my VERIZION (prepaid plan)calls to an APP called textnow while I was traveling oversea

the first time was 2018, everything works just fine.

but in 2019 I did it again (  I tested the line before leaving USA).  but I did not receive a single call when I was not in USA.

I online chat with VERIZON agent they confirmed my call forwarding was active but they did not know why.

my quetsions are

1) Maybe verzion does not  allow prepaid plan to do the forwarding anymore since then?

2) Do I have another options such as making calls through a version official app  to receive calls and text message in oversea without paying for international travel plan?

I understand wifi calling may help but that is not a perfect solution for me since as an iphone user, I may lose wifi callling activation in oversea.

the verizon message+ app does not allow to receive important text message from banks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon prepaid call forwarding questions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, WIFICALLING. Call Forwarding is available for Prepaid accounts as well. Click here view more details: https://www.verizon.com/support/call-forwarding-faqs/?.  *Cassie

0 Likes
veriprefu
WIFICALLING

what if I forwarded it to a VOIP such as google voice?

0 Likes
Re: veriprefu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be able to set up call forwarding for an active account. We would need access to an active account. Follow and DM us for Twitter, or send us a Private Message on Facebook. *Judi

0 Likes