Voicemail and International Travel
KIMCHA76

I am getting ready to travel outside of the US and I'm told if a message goes to my voicemail I will be charged for minutes.  Is there a way to keep people from leaving a voicemail.  I will leave a message requesting voicemails not me left, but that may not happen.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail and International Travel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KIMCHA76,

I love to travel, I hope you have a great trip! I can clarify your question, no problem. You are not biilled minutes for people leaving messages on your voice mail when you are international. However, if you were to call from your cell phone and listen to the messages, you are billed minutes. We have many international plans out there. Check them out here: vzw.com/international

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KIMCHA76,

I love to travel, I hope you have a great trip! I can clarify your question, no problem. You are not biilled minutes for people leaving messages on your voice mail when you are international. However, if you were to call from your cell phone and listen to the messages, you are billed minutes. We have many international plans out there. Check them out here: vzw.com/international

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KIMCHA76

Thank you.  That was very reassuring and helpful!

0 Likes