THOPAT3

What does it cost to call Canada from the US

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What does it cost to call Canada from the US
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It depends on your plans and services and whether you have International Services enabled on your line. 

Unlimited TogetherSM - North America

Enjoy unlimited* long distance calls to Mexico and Canada for just $5 per month.

Standard Pay Per Minute

If you occasionally make calls to international destinations, our pay per minute* option provides international calling without a monthly charge. ($0 monthly, $0.49/min to Canada/Mexico)

International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It depends on your plans and services and whether you have International Services enabled on your line. 

Unlimited TogetherSM - North America

Enjoy unlimited* long distance calls to Mexico and Canada for just $5 per month.

Standard Pay Per Minute

If you occasionally make calls to international destinations, our pay per minute* option provides international calling without a monthly charge. ($0 monthly, $0.49/min to Canada/Mexico)

International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
THOPAT3, we can help with the details that you need about your calls to Canada. Here is a great place to start, where you can sign in and see what your account currently includes. http://spr.ly/6582DBmlp However, to look directly at what you have, please reply to the Private Message that I sent you.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes