Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What does it cost to call Canada from the US
THOPAT3

What does it cost to call Canada from the US

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: What does it cost to call Canada from the US
jav6
Leader

It depends on your plans and services and whether you have International Services enabled on your line. 

Unlimited TogetherSM - North America

Enjoy unlimited* long distance calls to Mexico and Canada for just $5 per month.

Standard Pay Per Minute

If you occasionally make calls to international destinations, our pay per minute* option provides international calling without a monthly charge. ($0 monthly, $0.49/min to Canada/Mexico)

International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

It depends on your plans and services and whether you have International Services enabled on your line. 

Unlimited TogetherSM - North America

Enjoy unlimited* long distance calls to Mexico and Canada for just $5 per month.

Standard Pay Per Minute

If you occasionally make calls to international destinations, our pay per minute* option provides international calling without a monthly charge. ($0 monthly, $0.49/min to Canada/Mexico)

International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
THOPAT3, we can help with the details that you need about your calls to Canada. Here is a great place to start, where you can sign in and see what your account currently includes. http://spr.ly/6582DBmlp However, to look directly at what you have, please reply to the Private Message that I sent you.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes