What happens if i'm in Europe and i ran out of data?
Dlny4is

What happens if i'm in Europe and i ran out of data on my monthly allowance (4GB) but I bought travel pass (10$ a day)and I have the safety mode on do i still get all the data at slower speed or nothing at all?

0 Likes
Re: What happens if i'm in Europe and i ran out of data on my monthly allowance (4GB) but I bought travel pass and I have the safety mode on do i still get data at slower speed or nothing at all?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dlny4is,

I understand the importance of clarification when using TravelPass while outside of the country. Allow us to help. With TravelPass active you have 4G data speeds for the first 1/2 GB of data that a line uses in each TravelPass session and any additional data used is reduced to 2G speeds for that session. Here's a link to more details about TravelPass https://vz.to/2bbJuK7. Does this help?

CoreyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: What happens if i'm in Europe and i ran out of data?
Dlny4is

First of all it didn't let me to log in from Europe - it was giving me a hard time getting into my account even though i was on my Verizon phone.

Second, your answer didn't address my question.

D

0 Likes
Re: What happens if i'm in Europe and i ran out of data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any frustration you're having with not being able to log into your account and any confusion with the answer to your question, Dlny4is. When you use Travel pass and run out of Data, you would receive a data usage message alerts letting you know ahead of time. However, your data speed is still under the 1/2 GB of 4G speed then reduced to 2G speed until the next day. The link provided can help with additional details. To help you with your online concern, were you getting any error messages why you could not log in? Did you have a data connection?

EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes