What is my best option for a talk and text plan when traveling?
Jpdtdrk062848
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are traveling to Ecuador. What is my best option for a talk and text plan?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Plan for Olin Equador
djbs12170806
Enthusiast - Level 2

As long as your plan is eligible for international services, you are able to add Travelpass, a monthly rate plan or you are able to do a pay as you go option.

The Travelpass option is $10/day per device and is calculated on a 24 hour period. Example, if you call or text at 2pm in the afternoon, the 24 hour time period for the $10 lasts until 2pm the following after noon.

The monthly plans that are available are as follows: 100 minutes, 100 messages, and 100 mb of data for $40 or 250 minutes, 250 messages, and 250 mb of data for $85.

Pay as you go rates are a little more costly and not as cost effective. I would also recommend to use Wifi whenever possible as the overage on the monthly plans is $25 per 100mb of overage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Plan for Olin Equador
djbs12170806
Enthusiast - Level 2

As long as your plan is eligible for international services, you are able to add Travelpass, a monthly rate plan or you are able to do a pay as you go option.

The Travelpass option is $10/day per device and is calculated on a 24 hour period. Example, if you call or text at 2pm in the afternoon, the 24 hour time period for the $10 lasts until 2pm the following after noon.

The monthly plans that are available are as follows: 100 minutes, 100 messages, and 100 mb of data for $40 or 250 minutes, 250 messages, and 250 mb of data for $85.

Pay as you go rates are a little more costly and not as cost effective. I would also recommend to use Wifi whenever possible as the overage on the monthly plans is $25 per 100mb of overage.

0 Likes