What is the best plan to have for international travel?
WASANEGG

My husband wants me to put a plan on my phone 1-10-17 thru 1-131-17 while I am out of the country. IPhone texts to Iphones are free I understand but my family doesn't all have IPones. Some don't want to download apps that let us talk for free. Is it good to get the $40 per month plan?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: international travel
Weth
Legend

You have 2 options the $40 / 30 days for 100 voice minutes, 100 outgoing texts (unlimited incoming), and 100 MB data -OR- the TravelPass option for $10/day that basically allows you to use your current plan in the foreign country. You do not mention where you are going, so make sure the country you are going to is covered by whichever option you select.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could look into the Travel Pass option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Weth
Legend

You have 2 options the $40 / 30 days for 100 voice minutes, 100 outgoing texts (unlimited incoming), and 100 MB data -OR- the TravelPass option for $10/day that basically allows you to use your current plan in the foreign country. You do not mention where you are going, so make sure the country you are going to is covered by whichever option you select.

0 Likes