What will my data allowance be with travelpass?
nydiana

I looked into adding international data to my phone for an upcoming trip to England, Spain and France.  The first plan say $10/day only for days you use it.  But it does not say how much data.  Would it be up to the amount you already have in your monthly plan?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: international data
Weth
Legend

Yes, it just uses your current plan limits and overage charges. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nydiana, wishing you safe travels to Europe. Help is here to ensure you are set up for the best success for your travel needs. The Travel Pass is a great feature that will allow you to use your phone internationally for a great price. The allotment for the Travel Pass is dependant upon your current plan as it uses that for the usage while traveling. Click here for more information. http://vz.to/1UBaS6a

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, it just uses your current plan limits and overage charges. 

0 Likes
PINKCADILLAC42

I have signed up for travel pass. I am in france, voice and text works fine but my data doesn't seem To work. Do I have to set anything special in settings? Have Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Thanks!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you change network setting to LTE/GSM/UMTS? Instead of LTE/CDMA?

Network Mode Settings - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps Apps icon > Settings > Mobile networks.
    Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
  2. Tap Network mode.
  3. Tap the appropriate setting:
    Global
    This is the preferred setting for most locations.
    LTE/CDMA
    This setting should only be selected if experiencing service issues in locations that offer multiple network types and only LTE/CDMA is needed.
    LTE/GSM/UMTS
    This setting should only be selected if experiencing service issues in locations that offer multiple network types and only LTE/GSM/UMTS is needed.
    Note The preferred international carrier is automatically selected.
    Note You can manually select an alternate carrier but it may require as many as 6 registration attempts with that carrier prior to successful registration.