Which plan for London?
2PUGHUGS

I'm going to London in May for a week and will be staying at a hotel that gives its patrons a cellphone to use while there. I'm bringing my iphone SE and ipad mostly for email and FB and plan to use wifi. Will I be OK with the pay as you go plan for emergencies only?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Which plan for London?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help 2PUGHUGS. I know how important it is to be able to use your phone for emergencies while traveling in London.

The pay as you go rate is $1.79 per minute for calls, $.50 to send text, $.05 to receive text, and $2.05 per MB for data. As your fellow community member mentioned, you can also add Travel Pass to you line. This will allow you to use your plan's allowance while in London for only $10 a day. Visit http://vz.to/2bZ5V4p for complete details. You will also see all the other international plans we have available.

Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and better assist with all the available options on your account.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to consider adding Travel Pass to your account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help 2PUGHUGS. I know how important it is to be able to use your phone for emergencies while traveling in London.

The pay as you go rate is $1.79 per minute for calls, $.50 to send text, $.05 to receive text, and $2.05 per MB for data. As your fellow community member mentioned, you can also add Travel Pass to you line. This will allow you to use your plan's allowance while in London for only $10 a day. Visit http://vz.to/2bZ5V4p for complete details. You will also see all the other international plans we have available.

Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and better assist with all the available options on your account.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes