Why Am I Paying For A Travel Plan When Not Needed?
Revolruoy

Why am I paying $5/month for a travel plan when I'm not traveling?  I thought I only paid that if I was traveling.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why Am I Paying For A Travel Plan When Not Needed?
Weth
Legend

There is no $5 per month travel plan. I suspect you have $5 month International Value Plan which is for long distance from the US to other countries. This allows greatly reduced long distance charges, such as 6 cents per minute to a land line vs. $1.49 per minute with no plan.

TravelPass, which is for when you are travelling internationally, can be on your line and will not incur a charge unless you use it in a foreign country that is covered.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The plan add-on stays on your line until YOU remove it. If you don't need it, remove the feature from the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

There is no $5 per month travel plan. I suspect you have $5 month International Value Plan which is for long distance from the US to other countries. This allows greatly reduced long distance charges, such as 6 cents per minute to a land line vs. $1.49 per minute with no plan.

TravelPass, which is for when you are travelling internationally, can be on your line and will not incur a charge unless you use it in a foreign country that is covered.

0 Likes