Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why Am I Paying For A Travel Plan When Not Needed?
Revolruoy

Why am I paying $5/month for a travel plan when I'm not traveling?  I thought I only paid that if I was traveling.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why Am I Paying For A Travel Plan When Not Needed?
Weth
Sr. Leader

There is no $5 per month travel plan. I suspect you have $5 month International Value Plan which is for long distance from the US to other countries. This allows greatly reduced long distance charges, such as 6 cents per minute to a land line vs. $1.49 per minute with no plan.

TravelPass, which is for when you are travelling internationally, can be on your line and will not incur a charge unless you use it in a foreign country that is covered.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The plan add-on stays on your line until YOU remove it. If you don't need it, remove the feature from the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

There is no $5 per month travel plan. I suspect you have $5 month International Value Plan which is for long distance from the US to other countries. This allows greatly reduced long distance charges, such as 6 cents per minute to a land line vs. $1.49 per minute with no plan.

TravelPass, which is for when you are travelling internationally, can be on your line and will not incur a charge unless you use it in a foreign country that is covered.

0 Likes