Why can't I see the minutes used with the Call the World feature?
Ceej83

I enrolled for the call the world international feature, but it does not display minutes used in the My Verizon app. It's been over 24hr since this feature was added to my phone - will it eventually populate in the app, like data usage and other unlimited minutes do. I have an iPhone 6.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call the world feature
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question Ceej83. Keeping track of international minutes is important to avoid over charges and we want you in control. I have the same plan and monitor the minutes used all the time. Are you able to check the usage when you log into MyVerizon online? To check the usage on the application, you log into MyVerizon > My Device ( at the bottom of the app ) > Click on the device you are looking to manage > Click on minutes > usage will show under International minutes.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ceej83,

I'm glad to learn that you are able to take part of our awesome features. We want to be sure that you can continue to do so. Did you already make a call outside of the US? It can take a little longer for Global services to register depending on where you are calling

ErinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ceej83

I have made an international call yes. The call the world feature was added two days ago but still not displaying minutes available/ used in app. How long does this usually take to show?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question Ceej83. Keeping track of international minutes is important to avoid over charges and we want you in control. I have the same plan and monitor the minutes used all the time. Are you able to check the usage when you log into MyVerizon online? To check the usage on the application, you log into MyVerizon > My Device ( at the bottom of the app ) > Click on the device you are looking to manage > Click on minutes > usage will show under International minutes.
JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes