Will My iPhone 6s Work While I Am In Honduras?
CATGAM34

Hello,

My husband and I are traveling to Roatan, Honduras. We both have iPhone 6s. Will our phones work there?

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6s compatible for Honduras
Weth
Legend

Yes your phones will work in Honduras. I strongly recommend you add an international plan before you use your phones. Using pay as you go pricing, especially with data, can inadvertently cause thousands of dollars in unexpected charges.

Honduras is a TravelPass country which means for $10 per day you can use your phone with your current plan data, minutes, and text. Or you can do the $40 for 100 minutes, 100 outgoing texts (unlimited incoming), and 100 MB data which is good for 30 days.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6s compatible for Honduras
Weth
Legend

Yes your phones will work in Honduras. I strongly recommend you add an international plan before you use your phones. Using pay as you go pricing, especially with data, can inadvertently cause thousands of dollars in unexpected charges.

Honduras is a TravelPass country which means for $10 per day you can use your phone with your current plan data, minutes, and text. Or you can do the $40 for 100 minutes, 100 outgoing texts (unlimited incoming), and 100 MB data which is good for 30 days.

0 Likes