Will My iPhone Work In The Dominican Republic?
Veneman57

Will my iPhone work in the Dominican republic

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my iPhone work in the Dominican republic
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

If you have an iPhone 6 or above, your iPhone will work in the Dominican Republic!     Wifi calling is also available, so that whenever you are attached to wifi in the Dominican Republic,  you can call the US and talk as long as you want for free! 

Verizon does offer a really great calling plan called "Travel Pass" in the DR.     It's great if you are making a short visit of just a few days.    Here's how it works:   For only $10 per day, you can use your phone just like you are in the US.      So you can use your minutes, text, and data just like you're at home.   

If you are planning a longer visit, there are some great international calling options.  You can get more information at International Travel Plan | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my iPhone work in the Dominican republic
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

If you have an iPhone 6 or above, your iPhone will work in the Dominican Republic!     Wifi calling is also available, so that whenever you are attached to wifi in the Dominican Republic,  you can call the US and talk as long as you want for free! 

Verizon does offer a really great calling plan called "Travel Pass" in the DR.     It's great if you are making a short visit of just a few days.    Here's how it works:   For only $10 per day, you can use your phone just like you are in the US.      So you can use your minutes, text, and data just like you're at home.   

If you are planning a longer visit, there are some great international calling options.  You can get more information at International Travel Plan | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes