Will texts from Canada be considered domestic?
NICDEK14

if I have the New Verizon Plan and travel to Canada and text a US cell and I. Return receive texts while in Canada from a US cell is that covered as a domestic text in unlimited texts or will their be charges? If so how much for receiving in Canada and/or sending from Canada to US

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Texts while in Canada
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your phone while traveling to Canada. International Talk, Text, and Data does come included on the New Verizon Large plan or higher. You will need to enable Roaming on your device. What kind of phone do you have?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your phone while traveling to Canada. International Talk, Text, and Data does come included on the New Verizon Large plan or higher. You will need to enable Roaming on your device. What kind of phone do you have?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NICDEK14

I have an iPhone 6SE. What I am trying to figure out is if I text while in Canada to the US. Is that additional fees or part of my domestic unlimited text package.

Nicole [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details. International Roaming is not included, however we have options available. This Trip Planner tool can help you find the right plan:http://spr.ly/65838VyZV

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes