Will the International Talk/Text/Data Plan allow 100 minutes to any US or International number?
SMASHEDPUMPKINS

Will the International Talk/Text/Data Plan allow 100 minutes to any US or International number while traveling outside the US? (From the list of 140+ countries) I'll be traveling around the Mediterranean and I need to call local numbers.

• I know it sounds silly but I can't figure out if this means I can call my hotel or if I can only call back home.
  • Do I start each call with 011, followed by country code, then the local number?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the International Talk/Text/Data Plan allow 100 minutes to any US or International number?
Weth
Legend

I was able to call France from Italy and it counted only against the global roaming minutes. I cannot find this in any FAQ, but that was my experience (see below)

Start each call with + instead of the old fashioned rotary left over 011.

To call France, for example, + 33 1 xx xx xx xx

You would use the same dialing pattern if calling France to France, Italy to France or USA to France.

To call (123) 555-6789 in the USA you would dial this from anywhere

+ 1 123 555 6789

Also confirming no billable charges (other than data which I received a text for each time another 100 MB went by)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will the International Talk/Text/Data Plan allow 100 minutes to any US or International number?
Weth
Legend

I was able to call France from Italy and it counted only against the global roaming minutes. I cannot find this in any FAQ, but that was my experience (see below)

Start each call with + instead of the old fashioned rotary left over 011.

To call France, for example, + 33 1 xx xx xx xx

You would use the same dialing pattern if calling France to France, Italy to France or USA to France.

To call (123) 555-6789 in the USA you would dial this from anywhere

+ 1 123 555 6789

Also confirming no billable charges (other than data which I received a text for each time another 100 MB went by)

0 Likes
SMASHEDPUMPKINS

Thank you! This is very helpful.

0 Likes